November 24, 2008

OUT OF THE LOOP

Its been a long time since I last kept a journal or a blog.  

Perhaps that explains the frequency of my postings. The best thing about having a blog is the principle of freedom of expression.  I can say whatever i want.  I can express whatever i feel at the moment at which each posting is being written.  There is no one to apologize to, no expectations that are not met, no responsibilities, no strings attached.  
You the reader decide wether or not you would like to spend time reading it or not, if you don't agree with the posting you are free to express yourself howe
ver you want.  You can leave a comment, you can express your opinion on your own blog, and if i really upset you, you can choose not to put up with my blog and wonder on to the next page.

This is why virtual lives are so fascinating.  We are somehow anonymous, not forced to comply with someone else's agenda.  

We are free to just be.



No comments: